APPLY NOW TO BECOME OUR NEXT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT!
To work in LYMEC’s Office in Brussels for six months starting at the beginning of April 2021.
Apply before the 12th of March 2021!
European Liberal Youth is looking for an administrative assistant for six months under the Bruxelles Formation “convention immersion professionnelle” internship scheme.
The successful candidate will be working in LYMEC’s office in Brussels together with the Secretary General and the Policy and Training intern from the beginning of April 2021 till end of September 2021.
The assistant will support the Secretary General in daily office tasks, administration, communication and the organisation of events.
The selected candidate will be strongly involved in the work related to the content, the logistics of our events and social media. We are looking for a candidate who must be:
- Politically literate
- Aligned with the broad principles of the organisation
- Well organized when it comes to office work and event management
- Problem solving approach
- Available to travel for work (costs covered by the organisation)
- Experienced in using social media for communication
- Worked previously on newsletters
- Fluent in English
- Experience with (online) event management is a plus
The candidate we are looking for would ideally also:
- Have a strong interest in European politics and knowledge of the functioning of EU institutions
- Have at least passive skills in French and/or Dutch
- Have experience in working in an international team and office environment
- Have experience with social media
- Have experience with web development, graphic design and/or video editing
What we offer:
- An internship contract (convention immersion professionnelle) for a fixed period of six months €900 monthly compensation.
- A vantage point to European policy-making and a great opportunity for networking in the liberal family.
- A learning opportunity in a pan-European organisation working with people from diverse backgrounds in the Staff and in the Bureau.
- Opportunity to travel for work in different parts of Europe (COVID-19 allowing and depending on restrictions).
- Send a one-page motivation letter and your CV in English to [email protected], cc to [email protected] by 12 March 2021 at 14 h (Brussels time).
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed depending on availability (probably via Skype/virtually) before 19 March 2021.
- Answers will be sent by 22 March 2021 the latest.
- Starting date is expected to be during the week of 5 April 2021.
- For any questions, please contact the Secretary General: [email protected]
- LYMEC does not cover relocation expenses, health insurance or accommodation.
- The successful candidate will only be hired after formal approval by Bruxelles Formation.
- Applications will be made anonymous for the rest of the recruitment process (no name, picture, country or affiliation will be made known to the rest of recruiters) in accordance with our Equality and Diversity plan.
September 30 2021
September 14 2021
August 16 2021
Leave your comment
Please find the official document here! Since its announc...
From the 17th to the 19th of September 2021, millions of Russians voted in the country’s parliamentary elections. However, due to fraud and a systematic scheme the outcome was already set before the voting had even sta...
LYMEC delegation to ALDE Party Congress - Elections Call for applications open until 1st October 2021 at 10 h CET (Brussels time) Candidates website + Debate: in th...